Last Modified July 13, 2021
What types of information does Scratchit collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by Scratchit may include:
- Name, your birthday, postal address, phone number, and email address.
- Financial account information, such as Gcash account and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account- your username, Customer ID, first and last name, mobile number, email and password.
- If you buy your stocks or through our programs or otherwise- what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, rewards you earn and reward you redeem.
- If you update your profile – your birthday, Gcash number, User type, outlet addresses.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways- demographic information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you.
How does Scratchit Use information about you?
Scratchit may use information about you for purposes described in this policy or disclosed to you on our sites or with our services. We may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Scratchit services, including your accounts and program participation, use of the sites.
- Respond to customer service inquiries and take other actions in response to your inquiries or other site activities.
- Communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest you have entered and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
- Communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about redemption of prizes to any events and ongoing promotional activities.
For data and personal information collected and received at www.scratchitrewards.com and www.scratchitrewards.com.ph, we only store your data and personal information as long as your account is active and in accordance with the foregoing purposes. Customer information will be disposed thrity-six (36) months from date of last transaction.
How is personal information secured?
Scratchit takes reasonable and appropriate steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Powerball Marketing and Logistics Corp
2103B West Tower PSE Ortigas Centre, Pasig